Job Interview: Questions and Answers Part 2 Tell me about yourself. Why should we hire you? The interviewer is trying to find out about...
Tabel Keterangan [Info Grafik]
|Report Details :|
|Update||:||Kamis, 22 September 2016|
|Format||:||Microsoft Word (.doc .docx), Excel (.xlx .xlxs), Power Point (.pps .ppt .pptx .ppsx)|
Preview dan Link Download Job Interview: Questions and Answers Part 2 dari Google Drive
Job Interview: Questions and Answers Part 2
- Tell me about yourself. Why should we hire you?
- I am punctual, dependable and can be counted upon to finish what I start. I get a great deal of satisfaction from knowing that I have done something well and on time. For example, at my present job, I was given different work orders every day. It was my responsibility to finish the orders and make sure they all met quality and safety standards within a specific deadline. On occasion, I had to familiarize myself with the product and the production process. I was always able to learn quickly and carry out my job responsibilities. Our company was known for making excellent processed food products. In 1990, it received an award for being on of Canada's top companies in the field. I feel I can use the same skills and hard work to do well on this job too.
- What do you do in your spare time?
- What do you think of working in a group?
- The advantages of working in a group. Explain how the various individuals in a group complement one another in carrying out certain tasks.
- Give specific examples of your personal experience in a group
Setelah mengklik salah satu nama file, nanti anda akan diarahkan ke halaman baru (redirect) pada halaman tersebut silahkan tekan tombol "Confirm..." untuk memulai unduh.Kami ucapkan Terima Kasih kepada para Guru yang telah sempat memngunjungi blog kami, mohon untuk segera melaporkan apabila terdapat link download rusak (error / tidak bisa dibuka) melalui kontak atau tinggalkan pesan pada kotak komentar.